Watercolour New Zealand Five Day Painting Challenge
Sunday 1st July to Thursday 5th July 2018
Here’s an easy way to keep your brushes wet and colour flowing during a winter week.
The rules are simple:
• Do a watercolour painting a day for 5 days
• Time yourself: 30 minutes maximum for each painting
• Photograph or scan and share your painting with others
• List your subjects in advance – simple objects or scenes around you
• The 30 minutes is for paint application. You can draw before starting the timer.
• You may share with us or simply with a friend.
• Paint fast and loose! Find inspiration for Splash paintings.