Watercolour New Zealand Newsletter 2017
Sign up here
for the Watercolour New Zealand Society's quarterly Newsletter, featuring artists, insight news, practical painting tips, workshops schedule, event updates, as well as a roundup of all watercolour news.
In this issue
- Message from the President - p.2
- The Gordon Harris Online Watercolour Competition - Explained - pp. 2, 12
- 'Learning to Let Go' by SALLY BANKS - p.3
- Iconic watercolourist: John Yardley By JOHN TOFT - pp. 4-5
- Cartoons – are they really art by PHIL DICKSON - pp 6-7
- Next Safari - p.8
- Build your own courier box by SUE WILD - p.9
- Monthly Painting Groups & Workshops - pp.10-11
- Dates for your diary
Download Newsletter #167, (PDF 4MB)
Copyright © Watercolour New Zealand and its contributors. All Rights Reserved.