Outdoor Painting Groups
Come out on a Sunday in each month and enjoy outdoor painting in the good company of our members.
We have two groups – Wellington
– and you can paint with either or both.
Each group meets on Sunday morning, then has lunch together, either at a nearby café or picnic at the painting location.
The outdoor painting sessions have a co-ordinator for each group - Wellington
To be on the list to receive email confirmation a few days prior to each session, please give your email address to the co-ordinator who will be the ‘go-to’ person in case of doubtful weather
are organised and tutored by selected experienced artists on a voluntary basis.
are co-ordinated by Audrey Moore and will have a volunteer ‘meeter & greeter’ for each session. Phone Audrey Moore on (04) 9046382.
Monthly Painting Groups are FREE
. If you are not a member, come along and try it out. No obligation, join up there and then if you wish to continue. We paint all year round - only serious rain puts us off!
See some PHOTOS
of our outdoor painting.
The committee values the work of the regional coordinators. If you live in another region of New Zealand and wish to become a coordinator for MPG outings in your region, please contact us
See suggested list of art materials for outdoor painting group
- Followed by coffee/brunch in a nearby café
- Sunday 21 June - Katherine Mansfield Park, Fitzherbert Avenue, Thorndon
- Sunday 19 July - Bolton Street Cemetery (top end), next to Anderson Park / Lady Norwood Rose Gardens in the Botanical Gardens
- Sunday 16 August - Shelly Bay Airforce Base, Shelly Bay, Seatoun
Coordinator: Audrey Moore
(04) 904 6382
There are no organised outings for the Kapiti group this quarter.